| Employer: || Citi Group |
| Job Ref No: ||
|| Job Title: ||
Risk Systems and Technology Business Analyst
|| Sector: ||
|| Sub Sector: ||
|| Risk Type: ||
|| Expertise: ||
The Risk Systems and Technology team is responsible for strategy, decision making, management and project planning for Enterprise Risk’s core systems. Our goal is to support our clients and partners in Risk Management with strategy, project management, strategic decision making and requirements delivery for risk systems and the functions those systems support. One of the groups core objectives is to develop strategy for Risk Systems Architecture and ensure consistency and transparency of information and systems architecture.
The position will require a dual Project Manager and Analyst role. Candidate will be required to manage several work streams with respect to a multi year Global Risk Project to integrate the Front Office Pricing Models for the Investment Bank within the existing Global Risk Infrastructure.
The candidate will develop an understanding of the ongoing global strategic initiatve to leverage front office data and pricing methodolgy with respect to Global Risk Management and Regulatory Risk
• Coordinate the work and deliverables across several areas within Citi including, Front Office (Quant and IT groups), Risk Analytics, Model Validation, Risk Management, Regulatory, and Finance.
• Liaise and represent the groups and project to Senior Management with respect to status including proposals for additional resources and major issues / concerns.
• Responsible for project deliverables and results that will be vetted by Audit and Submitted to Regulators with respect to ongoing Basel approvals.
• Work with end user groups in Risk and Regulatory to develop additional requirements and also a comprehensive testing framework for the project deliverables.
• On an as needed basis, become involved in helping to create and review documentation associated with the project. The work will require knowledge of Risk Systems, Risk Measurement and Basel / Regulatory exposure methodologies.
• Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
• The ideal candidate will have a BS or BA (advance degree a plus but not required) and 4 -7 years work experience in trading, finance or information systems (e.g. Risk, Financial Control, Audit, Operations, etc.).
• Basic knowledge of Counterparty Credit Risk Measures as well as Basel based exposure methodology.
• Some knowledge of system and process workflows
• Quick learner with excellent communication skills, project management experience, team orientation, and ability to work with counterparts in different areas of organization.
• Solid Microsoft Office skills.
• Some experience with Mercury Quality Center would be beneficial.
| Employment Type: ||
|| Region/Country: ||
Americas, United States
|| City: ||
Long Island City
|| Address: || || Post Date: || 01/20/2014 |