| Employer: || PricewaterhouseCoopers UK |
| Job Ref No: ||
|| Job Title: ||
Marketing Manager (Buyer Programmes) - UK Wide (flexible location)
|| Sector: ||
|| Sub Sector: ||
|| Risk Type: ||
|| Expertise: ||
Who we're looking for
PwC is looking for an extablished, creative manager level candidate to join the buyer programmes team within its internal clients & markets development (CMD) function. The buyer programmes team manages multi channel marketing programmes aimed at specific groups of key buyers of PwC services. About the role
This role will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the firm's buyer programmes on a cross firm basis. The jobholder must possess excellent influencing and good communication skills in order to be credible and to be able to challenge stakeholders as well as demonstrate a good understanding of the strategic business drivers for PwC. They will also becreative and innovative and be able to effectively communicate key business messages to a diverse audience. Excellent project management skills are required as is a developing track record in marketing programme delivery.
CMD is a centralised support function and covers all aspects of professional services marketing, sales support and business development. The prime area of focus for the function is to support the development and implementation of the firm's market strategy and in particular to deliver:
- Revenue growth
- Enhanced relationships and networks
- A distinctive brand experience
The PwC strategy is designed to provide a sharper focus on market issues in order to prioritise growth opportunities and align our resources to deliver them. Our plan is to obtain transformational growth of our consulting market share and to extend our lead in our core businesses of audit, tax, business recovery services and transactions.
This role will be responsible for managing elements of the buyer programme which forms part of the clients & markets development group responsible for presenting PwC's image with quality and consistency. The jobholder will report to a senior manager in buyer programmes.
In this role, the successful candidate:
- Contributes to the development and manages the delivery of elements of the firm's market facing buyer programmes across multiple channels with a particular focus on the buyers' agenda.
- Responsible for the delivery of multiple projects within a buyer programme and help to manage the work load of the delivery team.
- Provides expert advice on the most appropriate approach, content and channel mix and is accountable for ensuring that quality and brand standards are always upheld.
- Ensures short and long-term ROI measures are being achieved on specific buyer programmes.
- Proactively seeks new channels to market and innovates to engage with buyer communities in different ways.
- Adheres to quality standards through and ensures service levels are maintained consistently.
- Ensures that buyer programmes are continuously improved and experience, information and knowledge are shared.
- Supports the team leader/senior managers to establish a best in class team and deals with poor performance as needed.
- To take the role of people manager if required.
- Proven track record in the provision of B2B multi channel marketing programmes (ideally within a professional services environment).
- Experience of implementing marketing strategy matched to commercial objectives.
- An expert understanding of marketing programmes and channel management, ideally with a professional marketing qualification.
- Good knowledge of new and traditional marketing channels; experience of digital marketing would be an advantage.
- The ability to contribute to strategic plans and implement tactical initiatives.
- Creative and innovative approach.
- Good people management and development skills
- Proactive with a positive can do' approach.
- Self starter able to work effectively as part of a virtual team'.
- Sufficient business acumen to understand business drivers behind marketing activity as well as being commercially and risk aware.
Our people need to demonstrate a defined set of core skills and behaviours. We refer to these as our global core competencies. They're integral to who we are as a firm and form the basis of our people appraisal process. We will also assess you against them within our recruitment process to benchmark your own skills and behaviours. We recommend you visit the below web page to find out more about our global core competencies and to consider how your own experiences will align against them. This will help you through the recruitment process with us.
| Region/Country: ||
|| City: ||
UK wide (flexible location), London
|| Address: || || Post Date: || 11/18/2012 |