Hyperion Consultant Job Details
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| AON ||Job Ref No:||39146||Job Title:||Hyperion Consultant||Sector:||Asset Management||Sub Sector:||Unspecified||Risk Type:||Other||Expertise:||Risk Manager|| |
Responsible for managing, designing, developing and supporting information processing solutions leveraging the Hyperion System 11 product suite (i.e. HFM, Planning, and Essbase). The position will lead business partners in the development of Hyperion solutions for business performance management, accounting, and financial reporting. Solutions will be developed and implemented into a production process. Ongoing production support will also be provided.
1. Develop the Hyperion System 11 product suite to deliver best practice results in the functional areas of financial consolidation, cost allocation, financial analysis and planning, financial reporting, and data quality management.
2. Provide internal support to Bank of the West internal users by assisting them in extracting Hyperion system data to develop multidimensional reports and perform hoc analysis.
3. Plan, coordinate and implement system changes to improve internal users’ processes and support business growth and organizational changes by establishing close working relationships and effective workflow within Bank of the West. Includes taking responsibility for overall project leadership and organizing resource efforts from beginning to end.
4. Responsible for managing ongoing maintenance and production support activities of Hyperion System 11 components including resolving production issues, keeping current on new versions of the software and scheduling periodic upgrades.
5. Ensure IT change control procedures are followed completely including submission of business requirements, preparing test scripts, data files, and user acceptance test plans. Validate and test system changes by working closely with business partners prior to production release.
6. Develop materials and provide training to enhance user skills in the use of Hyperion tools including Essbase, Hyperion Reports, Analyzer, and Business Intelligence.
7. Perform production maintenance activities to ensure overall system stability, data integrity, and the timely availability of information in accordance with management’s performance objectives.
8. Periodically review and monitor service level agreements with IT to ensure user help desk functions run smoothly.
9. Ensure up-to-date policies and procedures documentation is in place, including periodic testing to ensure adherence of policies and procedures.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ten years of experience with Hyperion applications in the banking/financial industry preferred
• Ten to fifteen years of experience in finance related roles
• Five or more years of lead/supervisory experience
• Computer technology with superior technical knowledge of Hyperion applications
• Strong knowledge of finance and accounting processes and procedures
• Strategic planning and project management
• Hyperion application design and technical skills
• Knowledge of financial and managerial reporting
• Database Administration
• Analytical and research skills
• Ability to work independently with business partners and internal IT support functions.
• Senior level development and leadership
• Ability to work collaboratively with others at all levels
• Written and Verbal communication skills
• Must have superior composition skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Planning and organizing
• Presentation skills
• Technical design and systems specification skills
• Problem solving skills
• Supervisory skills, may lead employees performing similar work and may supervise one or more employees
|Region/Country:||Americas, United States||States/Counties:||California||City:||San Ramon||Address:||Post Date:||01/12/2013|