| Employer: || LexisNexis |
| Job Ref No: ||
|| Job Title: ||
|| Sector: ||
|| Sub Sector: ||
|| Risk Type: ||
|| Expertise: ||
Dept Manager - Credentialing Operations, Maintenance Team
Summary: Responsible for the management and direction of operations for Credentialing Operations, Maintenance Team.
Analyze and resolve business operations issues and needs.
Evaluate results within department to determine if organizational objectives are being met.
Supervise up to 20 employees. |
- Builds and maintains an effective operations organization committed to customer and employee satisfaction and profitable growth.
- Manages or advises on hiring, training and development, allocation and performance assessment of personnel within area of responsibility. Provides the tools, training and environment required to achieve employee success.
- Manage the day to day activities of assigned staff. Monitor and ensure accuracy of all work. Participate in the annual performance review process. Train staff and the subsequent optimization of their performance to support organization's strategic goals. Provide ongoing follow-up and feedback.
- Identify the need for, provide and/or assure all personnel are properly trained in their assigned tasks.
- Review, develop and implement process improvements, departmental goals and objectives.
- Serve as go-to person for review and resolution of escalated issues.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable laws, changes and requirements and ensure compliance.
- Advise and implement field best practices to improve products, applications and services.
- Ensure all work is completed according to established policies, procedures, and standards.
- Assist staff in adhering to the department work schedules are maintained and projects proceed according to plans/job specifications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and divisional groups to achieve established goals and objectives.
- Manage customer relationships expectations both internal and external.
- Prepare and/or assist in preparation of the budgets and monitor related expenditures to ensure compliance with established departmental budget.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic operational reports and metrics as requested.
- Assist other departments/divisions as requested by supervisor and/or other senior management
Qualifications: Proven strong manager with public record and FCRA knowledge . HS Diploma/GED and minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years of experience w/ three (3) years minimum supervisory/staff development. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and manage staff. Demonstrated ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner. Demonstrated ability to present information appropriate to the level of the audience. Broad knowledge of the field with strong leadership skills. Demonstrated expertise with problem analysis and solving. Demonstrated ability to manage changing and multiple priorities. Excellent organizational and documentation skills with attention to detail and accuracy. Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with personal computer software in a business environment. Microsoft Office preferred. Demonstrated ability to work and to meet deadlines in a fast paced and challenging environment. Ability to achieve and maintain positive rapport with diverse customers to give them high quality, responsive service. Ability to work independently while keeping management appropriately informed. General understanding of business principles and typical business practices. Ability to adapt to new environments, adjusts to situations or demands, and function effectively in them with a minimum of confusion or loss of productivity. Ability to adapt to various communication methods including telephone, in-person, email, Webinars, video conferencing, including talking with company members located in foreign countries if needed. Excellent judgment and discretion Energetic, positive thinking and self motivated Excellent training skills Excellent presentation skills LexisNexis is a leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting, and academic markets. LexisNexis originally pioneered online information with its Lexis and Nexis services. A member of Reed Elsevier [NYSE: ENL; NYSE: RUK] (www.reedelsevier.com ), LexisNexis serves customers in more than 100 countries with 15,000 employees worldwide.
| Region/Country: ||
Americas, United States
|| States/Counties: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Post Date: || 11/13/2012 |