Sr Idea Designer Job Details
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| LexisNexis ||Job Ref No:||2113005075||Job Title:||Sr Idea Designer||Sector:||Academic||Sub Sector:||Other||Risk Type:||Market||Expertise:||Risk Manager|| |
1. Champion both assigned and generated concepts, owning end-to-end concept design, development, and testing.
2. Understand and employ the latest user experience techniques to develop conceptual models, personas, workflows, design prototypes, and user interface specifications. 3. Conduct very close, proactive, iterative collaboration with idea owners and product planning leaders to establish prioritization in the product roadmap, and work with cross-functional teams to ensure adherence to user interface guidelines, continuous innovation, and a smooth handoff of the solution concept once productionalized.
4. Develop deep insight into the evolving needs of the legal market through established and emerging customer discovery processes, trend research, market monitoring, and market effectiveness research.
5. Use all available methods to actively recruit both cutting-edge and mainstream legal professionals to our Customer Innovation Team (CIT), and collaborate with those CIT members to invent and iteratively refine concepts.
6. Advocate for customer needs to drive an innovative product and service vision, direction, and business plan, informing product planning, product migration, go-to-market approach, and product evolution.
7. Ensure stakeholders have transparency into research findings, design evolution, and concept development through effective communication and presentation of reports and read-outs that help drive action plans, roadmap decisions, and requirements.
8. Conduct and/or participate in product usability tests, design reviews, etc. as necessary.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Undergraduate degree required. Master's Degree a nice to have in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field, or demonstrated comparable experience designing commercial software products.
10 years of experience developing online products and/or services; experience in a product development/planning, marketing, or business management function a plus.
In-depth knowledge of internal product development processes.
Experience running an innovation program and/or utilizing a proven suite of innovation tools for the invention, testing, refinement, development, and deployment of customer-focused solutions.
Experience developing customer imperatives and insights that have a measureable impact on the customer experience, particularly using the CDI toolkit or equivalent (qualitative and quantitative customer and market research, thorough analysis and synthesis, actionable recommendations and influencing, etc.).
Mastery of user-centered design principles, interaction design, and information architecture.
Experience creating wireframes, visual mockups, graphics, and user workflows.
Knowledge of international and accessibility design considerations.
Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with all levels of management and across all functional areas.
Exceptional project management, leadership, and communication skills. Incumbent must be based in New York City
LexisNexis is a leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting, and academic markets. LexisNexis originally pioneered online information with its Lexis and Nexis services. A member of Reed Elsevier [NYSE: ENL; NYSE: RUK] (www.reedelsevier.com ), LexisNexis serves customers in more than 100 countries with 15,000 employees worldwide.
|Region/Country:||Americas, United States||States/Counties:||New York||City:||New York||Address:||Post Date:||11/23/2012|