Senior Account Manager – Business Leader - Germany Job Details
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| MasterCard ||Job Ref No:||7145BR||Job Title:||Senior Account manager – Business Leader - Germany||Sector:||Asset Management||Sub Sector:||Other||Expertise:||Risk Manager|| |
Job Description (please add additional skills, if necessary) Job description
Responsible for the portfolio relationship for one key account in Germany and the profitability opportunities associated with this customer through the implementation of business and tactical plans.
• Responsible for day to day account management activities for this account.
• Implement tactical plans to enhance customer profitability, producing all key segments and objectives agreed.
• Contribute towards business opportunities that increase volume, volume share and revenue.
• Develop strong relationships between MasterCard and this customer.
• Implement customer solutions that improve revenue generation and enhance mutual profitability.
• Develop strong internal relationships within MasterCard to enable the member to achieve their business goals and differentiate MasterCard from the competitors.
• Understand the customer business strategies and deliver against sales targets for MasterCard products/services.
• Manage complex analyses using data from multiple sources/areas to define the functional impact of customer satisfaction and customised solutions to the customer, their shareholders and MasterCard.
• Leverage all MasterCard brand properties and product management resource to deliver exceptional customer value.
• Responsible for all administrative and operational issue for the entitle accounts.
• In partnership with Management, contribute to developing business plans and take responsibility for implementation.
• Excellent analytical skills (e.g., cards P&L analysis, financial forecasting, competitive analysis)
• Superior presentation skills, written and oral (German and English)
• Proven ability to develop business relationships at all levels
• Results-oriented and customer-focused
• Strong Sales / Business Development / Relationship Management background.
• Ability to understand and execute on key operational aspects, and attentive to details
• Excellent problem solving, analytic capabilities and business acumen
• Selling Skills with ability to initiate, pursue and close a sale, as well as strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Proven track record of project management capabilities;
• Team-player with hands-on attitude, strong collaborations skills.
• Market knowledge
• Experience in issuing or acquiring.
|Region/Country:||Europe, Other, Germany||City:||Frankfurt||Address:||Post Date:||01/18/2013|