Senior Financial Analyst Job Details
|Employer:|| Ally Financial ||Job Ref No:||511606235||Job Title:||Senior Financial Analyst||Sector:||Asset Management||Sub Sector:||Risk & Performance / Pension||Risk Type:||Market||Expertise:||Risk Manager|| |
Senior Financial Analyst : Global Functions FP&A - Charlotte, NC
Ally Financial Inc. is a leading automotive financial services company powered by a top direct banking franchise. Ally's automotive services business offers a full suite of financing products and services, including new and used vehicle inventory and consumer financing, leasing, inventory insurance, commercial loans and vehicle remarketing services. Ally Bank, the company's direct banking subsidiary, offers an array of deposit products, including certificates of deposit, savings accounts, money market accounts, IRA deposit products and interest checking. Ally's Commercial Finance unit provides financing to middle-market companies across a broad range of industries.
Senior Financial Analyst: Global Functions FP&A - Charlotte, NC
Reporting to the Manager of Global Functions Financial Planning & Analysis (“FP&A”), this position is responsible to coordinate & consolidate the planning and forecasting for the Global Function Expense teams; lead monthly reporting requirements with the objective to understand the financial status of the business; develop and analyze corporate overhead allocations; support Hyperion planning hierarchy maintenance; and perform special studies / analysis of expenses.
This role requires the ability to work with others on deliverables in a matrix manner, identify plan/forecast/actuals discrepancies, and accumulate large amounts of information to develop into an understandable message. The message is then used for forecast presentations and business planning review materials. In this role, the analyst needs to be fluent in Microsoft products and must quickly develop a strong proficiency in SAP & Hyperion (Essbase). To be successful the candidate must be able to network closely with the Global Function Finance leaders, Corporate FP&A, other business planning teams, and the Ally Hyperion Planning team.
In addition, this person can be called on to support the Global Functions team in any number of special analysis projects involving corporate overhead, expense trends, staffing, and cost reduction efforts.
· Proficiency with Microsoft office products specifically Excel
· Ability to take large amounts of information & simplify it for management
· Ability to focus on detail and accuracy
· Must be a quick learner picking up concepts while taking direction
· Energetic and motivated, not afraid to work in a fast paced environment
· Must independently take initiatives to continuously improve processes & deliverables
· Strong problem solving skills to determine best solution to complete assignments
· Be able to work independently to drive results to complete assignments
· High level of oral and written communication skills
· Proficiency in Hyperion (Essbase)/SAP to support reporting & hierarchy maintenance is preferred
· Prior FP&A experience is preferred
· Minimum BS or BA in Finance / Accounting or related is required
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to successfully perform the job.
Working at Ally is Rewarding!
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and above-market bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program and emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally Offers Competitive Benefits:
· 401K Matching and Company Contributions
· Paid Time Off (Roll-over up to 50%)
· Variable Pay (bonuses)
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage
· Vendor Partnership Discount Program
· Charitable Gift Contribution Matching
· Adoption Assistance
Ally is an equal opportunity employer in that our policy, in accordance with federal & state laws, prohibits employment discrimination solely on the basis of a person's race, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, or disability except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
|Region/Country:||Americas, United States||States/Counties:||North Carolina||City:||CHARLOTTE||Address:||Post Date:||05/04/2013|