Customer Support Rep MH Job Details
|Employer:|| LexisNexis ||Job Ref No:||705996271||Job Title:||Customer Support Rep MH||Sector:||Academic||Sub Sector:||Other||Risk Type:||Other||Expertise:||Risk Manager|| |
This position provides high quality telephonic / non-telephonic support and problem resolution to customers each day, in a manner that meets or exceeds defined department objectives to protect and increase LexisNexis revenues. Additionally, this position initiates the escalation process for unresolved customer problems. Customer Support Representatives performing at this level will be required to utilize skills from training, education, or experience to fulfill their daily responsibilities. Representatives with advanced education, experience or certifications will be expected to share their skills and knowledge into the department to continually improve the overall knowledge of the staff. In addition, this position will work in a team environment to maximize individual and team performance.
1. Work includes assisting customers telephonically or non-telephonically with service and support issues.
2. Diagnose and resolve problems utilizing department tools, resources, business judgment and expertise, resulting in increased customer confidence with LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell products.
3. Individuals are expected to perform as positive role models by demonstrating continuous performance improvement, solid business skills and support of department and company objectives.
4. Ensure productivity and quality levels are met in order to meet and exceed customer expectations.
5. Work effectively in a team environment.
LexisNexis is a leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting, and academic markets. LexisNexis originally pioneered online information with its Lexis and Nexis services. A member of Reed Elsevier [NYSE: ENL; NYSE: RUK] (www.reedelsevier.com ), LexisNexis serves customers in more than 100 countries with 15,000 employees worldwide.
1. Associate degree or higher preferred; or equivalent experience. 2. Previous experience in a telephonic or personal customer contact position is preferred. 3. Customer service orientation 4. Basic PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, Internet and mainstream web browsers. 5. LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell products experience a plus. 6. Commitment to providing resolution to customer issues on the first pass. 7. Ability to produce quality and professional written correspondence with customers. 8. Ability to calculate customer credits and payments.
|City:||NJ-New Providence||Address:||Post Date:||04/23/2013|