Senior Analyst, Risk Management (Financial/Operational/IT Controls) Job Details
|Employer:|| MasterCard ||Job Ref No:||R-44771||Job Title:||Senior Analyst, Risk Management (Financial/Operational/IT Controls)||Sector:||Asset Management||Risk Type:||Operational||Expertise:||Technology||
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst, Risk Management (Financial/Operational/IT Controls)
The O&T Controller team provides guidance and advisory services to assess and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the business unit internal control processes and oversight of the financial processes. The Senior Analyst will support the Operation & Technology business unit by providing oversight/support to evolve the operational risk management program, managing regulatory compliance and customer audit reviews.
oThe position will be required to build and foster relationships across the organization at various levels and with the shared service center.
oHave you ever desired to work in a fast-paced environment where change is an essential part of every day?
oAre you motivated to be part of a dynamic team helping building the foundation of new functions and relationships?
oHave you partnered with customers in the past to make decisions that influence both sides to be the best for the company?
- Plan, execute and document self-assessments and reviews of various operations, including assessing risks, determining scope, executing test procedures, and reporting results
- Evaluate compliance with legal, regulatory, operational and IT policies and procedures
- Assess business and IT operating risks/controls and make recommendations for improvement
- Consult with management in determining action items required for resolution of control issues
- Support/facilitate customer on-site reviews
- Participates in external compliance/regulatory activity
- Support special projects and assists with various ad-hoc reporting or analysis as needed
All About You:
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in information technology, accounting or finance
- CISA or other professional IT certifications are a plus
- Strong knowledge of IT general computer controls and related operations, including mainframe, UNIX, HP Nonstop and Windows environments
- Ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written) and develop solid working relationships across multiple levels and organization boundaries
- Previous experience in significant process improvements, with ability to meet project deliverables
- Advanced MS Office skills (primarily Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and working knowledge of enterprise financial systems (e.g. Oracle/Hyperion, SAP)
Equal Opportunity Employer
|Employment Type:||Full Time||City:||O'Fallon, Missouri||Address:||Post Date:||04/21/2017|