With the explosive growth and increased sophistication of the financial risk management and regulatory/compliance fields, employers need a robust marketplace to source top talent. Unlike conventional job boards that offer positions in a variety of areas, GlobalRiskJobs is an electronic job posting board specifically designed to address the nuances of risk and compliance. Applicants provide information in their profile regarding their expertise and interests, making it more efficient for firms to find the right candidates. Employers list specific job criteria required, so that job seekers can quickly find positions that are suitable. GlobalRiskJobs streamlines both the job searching and candidate sourcing processes.
Financial services firms operate in a global marketplace, often with operations in multiple countries and time zones. GlobalRiskJobs allows employers to attract talent locally, but to post jobs globally, in order to find the precise skill set for their hard to fill, open positions in risk and compliance. Perhaps the person you need in Asia is presently working in New York or London. GlobalRiskJobs' unique posting and search features allow firms to post jobs in single or multiple locations, and candidates to find jobs in the same manner.
Risk management has become a complex discipline within financial services, and derivatives have become a mainstay as the primary risk management tool. While market, credit and operational risk are the traditional subsets of risk, firms now also include regulatory/compliance and risk technology as specializations within risk management. Furthermore, vendors to the risk management field require talent to develop products and sales for their ventures. GlobalRiskJobs allows both firms and candidates to address these different aspects of risk management, for the most effective job seeking and hiring process available.
Risk management has become more entrenched in financial service firms with no slowdown in sight. At present, there are an estimated 120,000 risk and compliance jobs globally, growing at a 10% rate. Between attrition and job creation, this translates to over 25,000 open risk and compliance jobs annually. As with any rapidly growing field, the supply of talent is limited. GlobalRiskJobs clients get exposure to over 30,000 qualified risk and compliance candidates who receive regular notice of jobs that fit their needs.
GlobalRiskJobs is managed by a team of professionals with extensive experience in executive recruiting, specifically in the fields of risk and compliance. We understand both the nuances of risk and compliance, as well as the requirements of hiring firms - and the difficulty in sourcing quality talent. We offer unparalleled access to the right resources, a unique focus on risk management, and a commitment to making your hiring experience efficient and successful.
How GlobalRiskJobs Works
FOR JOB SEEKERS:
Efficient job searching: GlobalRiskJobs offers candidates the ability to identify specific risk and compliance criteria that can help them efficiently find opportunities of highest interest to them. Other unique features include the ability for a job seeker to search jobs by company, region and employer type (direct from a hiring firm, or recruiting agency, or both). Candidates may choose to receive regular notices of open job opportunities. GlobalRiskJobs also offers risk and compliance professionals access to resources and news that will keep them current on industry best practices in their professional field.
FOR HIRING FIRMS:
Access to talent and quality sourcing: GlobalRiskJobs offers specialized job postings to employers to reach over 30,000 risk and compliance professionals. Other premium features and services include:
- Job packs - allows firms to purchase multiple month slots, with flexibility to change the postings. For instance, some postings might require 75 days to generate the candidate flow required. Others might yield quality flow in 15 days. The GlobalRiskJobs site offers employers great flexibility in managing their postings.
- Enhanced job search features - enables firms to leverage GlobalRiskJobs' market expertise.
- E-mail campaigns: rather than wait for individuals to view your posting, you can request GlobalRiskJobs to pro-actively solicit qualified and interested professionals in our database, via email, and direct them to your job posting.
- Resume screening: one of our experienced risk and compliance recruiting professionals will visually screen your candidate resume flow, and provide a scorecard rating the fit of candidates to the job requirements.
- Search assistance: our team can provide enhanced support services such as writing or reviewing the job description, and providing search advice.
- Client logo and premium job postings - for even higher exposure to your risk and compliance jobs, there are several options to increase visibility including firm logo placement and featured jobs - which are prominently displayed globally or regionally on the GlobalRiskJobs website.